- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification (Instructor: Jeff Tucker)
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification (Instructor: Mike Burgener)
- ISSA – Certified Fitness Trainer
- NSCA – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- NASM – Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- USAW Performance Coach
Robert, a multi-sport athlete in high school (Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Track) and college (Football and Baseball), started personal training in 2003 and has worked in numerous capacities from Fitness Manager at Gleneagles Country Club to Senior Sports Performance Specialist at Velocity Sports Performance. He has a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Southern University and MIT, respectively; and has earned his master’s degree in Exercise Science from California University of Pennsylvania. A father of three budding female athletes, Robert has worked extensively with female high school and collegiate level volleyball, basketball, and soccer athletes to improve their performance and reduce their risk of injury.
3Q Fitness is dedicated to being THE resource for those wanting fitness, wellness, and performance truth in Garland, Texas, and the surrounding communities.